Amazon Tech Support
Monday, 16 March 2009
Underground 3G coverage
Posted on 12:25
by Unknown
I am currently in what is probably London's only basement with perfect 5-bar 3G coverage.
By a curious coincidence, it's the cellar bar in a pub opposite the GSMA's headquarters....
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Number 1 problem for "seamless" models of WiFi offload / network selection
I frequently argue against the assumption that "seamless" connection to WiFi is practical or desirable, especially for the general...
Mobile social networking - how I'll know when it's going mainstream....
This falls into the category of "amusing personal anecdotes" rather than "rigorous industry analysis". But it also refle...
Part of Nokia's problem - making Ovi compelling
I've got a Nokia Ovi account somewhere. Signed up for it ages ago, to play around with the Ovi Store when I had an N97 to play with, ba...
Putting a value on customer data with reference to offload
There continues to be a ferocious discussion about AT&T's new data plans - and also, as I commented a couple of weeks ago, about the...
Android - the retail experience
I just stopped off at my local branch of Carphone Warehouse on a whim, to have a quick look at what's being sold and how. (By coincidenc...
For telcos, "Monetising OTT" is about distribution partnerships & revshare, not QoS or termination fees
A couple of years ago, I moderated a panel session at a conference on broadband business models and "traffic management". It was o...
BT WiFi smartphone application
I've just seen BT's announcement of its new iPhone and Android app, offering free WiFi access at its Openzone and FON hotspots to i...
An update on @DApremium - the world's first paid Twitter channel. Now available with quarterly or annual subscriptions
It's now been six weeks since I announced the launch of @DApremium , my second Twitter stream - one which is available only to paid subs...
The Novatel MiFi - possibilities for new mobile broadband business models
OK, I realise that I've been a bit grumpy and critical of some things recently. But before everyone assumes I'm getting more cantank...
There really needs to be a "User tariff API" for developers
Generally speaking, app developers and website owners know what device you've got, what OS, and what browser. Furthermore, they know wha...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(31)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(46)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(73)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(126)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(11)
T-Mo a bit behind the curve on prepay mobile broad...
Upcoming adventure in India - Suggestions and Spon...
The collapse of the featurephone market
Second-order effects on mobile from environmental ...
Underground 3G coverage
Google Voice and idle speculation about VoIP partn...
200 million dual-SIM phones?
VoLGA - reinventing UMA for Voice-over-LTE
Thoughts from eComm
Technophobes are useful indicators.....
Nokia and Skype - the masters at game theory
►
February
(15)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(94)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(19)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment